Once in a Lifetime Offer – ISKCON Life Membership for US $2508
The ISKCON Life Membership program was introduced in early 1970’s as an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s family by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
He invited everyone across the world to take advantage of residing in ISKCON temples all over the world for a couple of days, attend spiritual programs and receive Krishna conscious association. Presently more than 1 million life Members are part of ISKCON’s family.
Taking ISKCON Life Membership From This Temple is valid for all Official ISKCON Branches. (Watch out for the same ISKCON logo)
By Taking ISKCON Life membership, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
- You receive great opportunities to serve Lord Krishna and thus express your gratitude to him.
- You will receive a centrally issued hologram card with your photo and patron number along with an updated comprehensive list of ISKCON centers around the world, Which is VALID FOR LIFE.
- 2 Year Subscription of Back to Godhead Magazine, Worldwide.
- Special Mahaprasad offered to Sri Sri Radha Madhava, ISKCON Mayapur will be mailed annually during the Janmastami festival for 5 Years (Will be Mailed Internationally)
- A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Free Invitations to weekly programs in homes around the world.
- Japa Mala and beadbag to chant Hare Krishna mahamatra
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act, 1961. (India) and 501(C)3 in the United States.
- Invitations to Online Seminars and Programs Exclusively for Life Patron Members.
- Special Gifts shall be sent Annually from India (i.e: Calendars for New Years and Chandan Yatra Mahaprasadam)
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
- You are welcome to stay in any ISKCON center all over the world for free, for three days in a year. Maintenance charges may apply in some centers. All accommodation is subject to availability and only with confirmed advance reservation. This applies to accommodation in a single room of the patron, spouse and children below 18 years of age, and dependent parents above 60 years of age.
- You donation will be used for construction of South India’s Vedic Centre for Culture and Education.